Monday, November 26, 2007

Groan.. no knitting today

I am a real grump today and I didn't even knit..I spent too much time on the phone trying to deal with useless insurance agents about my claims because of the lightning strike to my house. Anyhow I am gettiing over it slowly. I have the geyser fixed and so can have a lovely hot soak in the bath. I have a new screen for my pc - tho old one couldn't take the heat. Still need to get the DSTV sorted and the microwave oven replaced, but I'll survive. I wanted to take some pics of my FO's, a whole 6 months worth, but I didn't. However, I'll share the pics of the brilliant sunset we experienced tonight and definitely, there will be some knitting pics soon. For myself - a list of what I have completed this year:
  • Cotton knit top with random stripes (started 1989 - no jokes!!)
  • Fluffy scarf (started 2004)
  • Green and pink fairisle pullover (started about 1990)
  • Blue rib sweater ( only started about 5 years ago)
  • Beige cabled cardigan ( started about 4 years ago)
  • Tea cosy ( started and finished in Aug this year!! - wow Jen, you rock!)
  • Bunny, bunny sweater, bunny sleeping bag ( all in Sep/Oct)
  • L's short sleeved cardigan (started and finished Sep/oct)
  • K's mauve cardi with crochet trim - all done in Sep 2007)
    This list makes me feel better about all the years I didn't finish things!
  • 1 comment:

    Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

    You rock!!! Good job of tackling so many things!

    Cheers and best wishes for 2008